2011年6月16日星期四

My English is very poor.

Now,my blogs not interesting liao....Have many things I don't know how to tell you because my English is very poor.Besides,so difficult to expression my feel with English.
  • I know to read congratulation liao.....so happy.
  • I also know to read responsibility,Yan so bad because she always deride me,hate!
  • Haha!I borrow a story book at library.All the words of the book so easy but I also don't know how to read,so stupid.
  • Today,3456 no mood lo.....She don't want wirte the note on the whiteboard.She wants we write at her dictation.I am very shock and scare because I must can't follow.
  • Finally,I really can't follow although I try my best.
  • 3456 tells us one by one to read.This is a great anixiety to me because I miss the sentences was many.
  • Happily,she not tells me.XD
  • After write the blog with Chinese,I don't know want to write what liao.....Haiz....next time don't want write Chinese better.

5 条评论:

匿名 说...

got improve yo
some wrong oso i dunno
1 day more than 1 day
after many day
will very good

1 day write both langugue
both will improve
so clever

KAMPATEH..KAMPATEH..!!

匿名 说...

got improve yo
some wrong oso i dunno
1 day more than 1 day
after many day
will very good

1 day write both langugue
both will improve
so clever

KAMPATEH..KAMPATEH..!!

匿名 说...

got improve yo
some wrong oso i dunno
1 day more than 1 day
after many day
will very good

1 day write both langugue
both will improve
so clever

KAMPATEH..KAMPATEH..!!

匿名 说...

got improve yo
some wrong oso i dunno
1 day more than 1 day
after many day
will very good

1 day write both langugue
both will improve
so clever

KAMPATEH..KAMPATEH..!!

欧阳 说...

haha~thanks you ah
XD