2011年6月16日星期四

A memorable father's day

  • Today,my mother not at home.She goes to Genting with her friends.
  • We want to celebrate father's day in advance.
  • We have our dinner at the restaurant in the evening.But the food not  very delicious.
  • Come back the home.My father and I fried Sauilla(虾蛄)to eat.
  • We do not how to fried.First time,all the Sauilla cook thoroughly(煮不熟).
  • We fried again.
  • Ha!My father's look when cooking was so funny.
  • After then,we eat the cake.My sister sings the birthday's song.I scold she crazy.Then,she sings “世上只有爸爸好”,my father smile.
  • He was very happy.




Thanks for bee chiu(秋)helps me buy the cake and goes to kek sayang to take the cake specially.

After school,it's raining.I very hate  like that,another day it do not want rain,when i have tuition,it raining.

I tumbled on the bus.I was very embarrass.My hand was wound but not very serious,don worry for me,hehe!

Hehe,I want to sleep liao……Good night,everybody.

没有评论: